In 1901, after financial backing was provided by Mr. Tom Pollock the company was renamed to Accles & Pollock and a year later moved to Oldbury in the heart of the West Midlands. In 1907 the first tubular sections for aircraft and the first tubular furniture were produced.
Since manufacturing the world’s smallest tube in 1963 the company has continued to grow and invest, working closely with CERN on the Large Hadron Collider in 2005 Accles & Pollock is now heavily involved in both the automotive and aerospace sectors. The reputation we have built in our long and varied history is enviable and over the past 20 years the company has continued to change and grow.
Substantial investment in equipment, people and technology has led Accles & Pollock to be a “one stop shop” for our customers giving us the flexibility to provide high quality, manipulated, precision machined and coated tubular assemblies for any application.
The efforts of everyone at Accles & Pollock was acknowledged in 2020 when the prestigious Queens award for International Trade was awarded to the company by the West Midlands Lieutenancy (representatives of her majesty the queen in our region)
Accles & Pollock will continue to work closely with customers and invest in people and technology to ensure that the legacy continues to grow for the next 100 years.